Arq-e-Gulab the best skin toner and mood elevator. Its intake is found best as a mild laxative in infants, in the form of refined single herb distillate it has fewer chances for any side effects and the infant’s delicate digestive system can easily tolerate it. It is the best solution for children’s disturbed stomach while as a skin cleanser it has antimicrobial and astringent properties to overcome oily and damaged skin by pollution and sunlight.
Product Enlistment No: 00414.0005
Every 10 ml contain:
|Active Ingredients||Quantity||Mechanism of Actions|
|Rose||300 mg||• Essential oil and Hydroalcoholic extract act as an anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effect that suppresses certain bacterial growth on the skin.
• Mild Astringent properties which are used as a toner for oily skin. Extract of petals shows as a mild laxative activity, Vital Tonic and Anti bilious.
• In CVS Cyanidine 3-O-B-glucoside isolated from buds have significantly suppressed the acetylcholine esterase activity (ACE) in this way act as exhilarant (cardiac tonic) and reduce stress (nervine tonic).
|Sorbic Acid||3.4 mg|
|Rose green Flavor||0.0043 ml||Preservatives and Flavoring Agent.|
Effective as a mild cardiac and nervine tonic.
For beautiful and glowing skin, gently rub a few drops on the skin.
- For Children Up to 1 Year: 5ml (1 teaspoonful) twice a day.
- For Children More than 1 year: 10ml (2 teaspoonfuls) twice a day.
- For Adults: 10 ml (2 teaspoons) thrice a day.
- OR as directed by the physician.
You may find suspended particles in Arq-e-Gulab which are active ingredients released by the extracts and kept purposefully as they are good for health. So shake the bottle before use.
Use within one month after opening.
- Side effects: Arq-e-Gulab is a time tested herbal product and is free of any side effects.
- Packing: 25 ml Dropper, 60 ml, 120 ml & 800 ml PET bottle.
- Storage: Keep away from sunlight and children.
- Shelf Life: Use within 3 years from the date of manufacturing.