SMOG – May Lead to Further Complications AMID COVID-19
An emerging environmental challenge
Smog is one of the growing issues which affects air quality caused by climate change. Smog is a combination of smoke, dust, and fog. This prevailing issue of Smog is getting severe with each passing year due to which people suffer from numerous respiratory issues and ophthalmic or eye irritation. The effects are worsened by high levels of suspended particulate matter in the air and dampness. Burning coal also generates significant amounts of smoke, which leads to air pollution and smog. Lahore is declared among one of the most polluted cities. Provincial and central health authorities are taking effective measures in spreading awareness to avoid the health risks of smog. They are trying to educate the people to follow precautionary measures to prevent the onset of actual respiratory diseases that would be harder to counter in the current times.
Air pollution kills an estimated seven million people worldwide every year. WHO data shows that 9 out of 10 people breathe air that exceeds WHO healthy air guideline limits containing high levels of pollutants. Low and middle-income countries suffer the highest exposures because they do not follow the required precautionary measures. W.H.O is supporting countries to address air pollution and come up with safety measures that they can implement.
From smog hanging over cities to smoke inside homes, air pollution has come a long way and it poses a major threat to the health and climate of the world. The combined effects of outdoor and indoor air pollution cause about seven million premature deaths every year, largely as a result of increased mortality from stroke, heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lung cancer, and acute respiratory infections.
Awareness about precautionary measures and health implications should spread through all forums including print, digital and electronic media. We should avoid exposure to smog for longer periods because nowadays it may lead to further complications amid COVID-19.
Preventive measures to avoid smog:
- Drink plenty of water or hot beverages (Qarshi Johar Joshanda).
- Stay home; avoid prolonged stay outdoor in traffic and public places.
- Keep the windows and doors closed.
- Mop or wash the floor of the house instead of sweeping and dusting.
- Wear sunglasses when outdoors and keep rinsing your eyes from time to time.
- Wear a mask while outside and cover your head.
- Avoid activities that cause dust and smoke to spread like construction and the burning of trash.
- Sprinkle water outside houses in the evening time.
- Maintain your smoky vehicle if it’s emitting excessive smoke. Emissions from the transportation sector resulting from fuel combustion in cars, trucks, buses, and motorbikes are one of the major contributors to smog formation.
- The combustion of agricultural materials containing ammonia, pesticides, and fertilizers usually implies the emission of gases into our atmosphere, which turns into smog in later stages.
Safe Herbal Solution:
The current situation of smog is escalating with each passing year and causing many health concerns such as respiratory complaints (cough, dryness of air airways, and bronchitis). As a precautionary measure, you can take Qarshi Johar Joshanda 3 times a day. Qarshi Johar Joshanda can help you stay safe from respiratory issues associated with smog. It’s available in three delicious flavors i.e. chocolate, honey, and sugar-free. Qarshi’s Johar Joshanda sugar-free is for the respiratory health care of people who cannot take sugar. Now You can easily buy Qarshi Johar Joshanda straight from Qarshi’s Online Health Shop at https://www.qarshihealthshop.com/product/qarshi-johar-joshanda-regular-box/
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.