Tone Up Tonic
- It provides energy and strength to the children.
- Relieves flu, throat infections, and stomach disorders like indigestion, acidity, and diarrhea.
- It also helps to strengthen bones.
Up to the age of 1 year:
- 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoonful) two times a day.
From the age of 1 year to 5 years:
- 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) two times a day.
Above the age of 5 years:
- 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) two times a day.
- OR as directed by the physician.
- 120ml PET bottle.
Every 10 ml contain:
|Active Ingredients||Quantity||Mechanism of Actions|
|Coral compound Zinc compound||26.66mg|| A calcium & Zinc supplement that boost overall health,
• zinc decreases oxidative stress and inflammatory cytokines
• Zinc affects multiple aspects of the immune system
• Zinc is crucial for normal development and function of cells mediating innate immunity, neutrophils and Natural Killer cells.
• Zinc deficiency adversely affects the growth and function of T and B cells.
• The ability of zinc to function as an anti-oxidant and stabilize membranes suggests that it has a role in the prevention of free radical-induced injury during inflammatory processes.
|Fennel seeds||4.16mg||Effective digestive aids, having carminative, smooth muscle antispasmodic, relieve flatulence and stomachic properties.|
|Dill||4.16mg||Antispasmodic, carminative, digestive, stomachic, analgesic and sedative. Its essential oil act as anti-microbial. Inflammation and pain. Relieve hiccup and colic. Volatile Oil improves appetite and relieves gas.|
|Coriander||2.0mg||Carminative, anti-flatulent, coolant effect. Aqueous extract of seed act as Diuretic. The extracts of seeds demonstrated significant analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities.|
|Bay leaf||2.0mg||Being anti-flatulent or antispasmodic, it decreases the sensitivity of smooth muscle contractile proteins to calcium, removing the pressure of flatulence.|
|Himalayan Rhubarb||2.0mg||Rhubarb has a long and proven history of herbal usage, its main effect being a positive and balancing effect upon the whole digestive system. Root is taken internally in the treatment of chronic constipation, diarrhea, and liver and gall bladder complaints.|
|Cinnamon||4.68 mg||Cinnamon is loaded with polyphenols powerful antioxidants and potent anti-inflammatory. Cinnamon helps to protect neurons, normalized neurotransmitter levels and improved motor function.|
Indications:It provides energy and strength to the children.
Relieves flu, throat infection, and Stomach disorders like indigestion, acidity and diarrhea.
It also helps to strengthen bones.
Upto the age of of 1 year:2 ½ ml (1/2 teaspoon) twice a day.
From the age of 1 to 5 years:
10 ml (2 teaspoon full) twice a day.
OR as directed by the physician.
Tone up tonic is based on herbal extracts that is given to infant for energy and strength to the children in their growth period. It improves overall health by improving immunity and bones.
Side Effects:Tone up tonic is a time tested herbal product and is free of any side effects.
Packing:120ml in PET Bottle Storage: Keep away from sunlight and children.
Shelf Life:Use within 3 years from the date of manufacturing.